The Nayadic M6 Evolution is a new, innovative treatment system available from WetlandsPacific Corp. It features a complete system in a single tank, requiring only a sinlge excavation. Nayadic wastewater treatment plants are fully approved by the BC Ministry of Health, and the National Sanitation Foundation under Standard 40 as a Class I Plant.
The M6-EV, designed for ease of installation provides pre-treatment, advanced secondary treatment, dosing tank in a compact, light-weight design. Easy to install & maintain. All-in-one means greater reliability:
Small footprint reduces land allotment requirements. Inclusive equipment; includes everything but the field.
- Sanitary tees
- Control panel for either demand or time dosing
- Junction box for electrical connections
- External compressor (optional enclosure available),
- Effluent filter
- High head discharge pump.
- 310 gal. Pre-Treatment Tank
- 500 gal. Per Day Treatment Module
- 830 gal. Dose Tank
- Fibreglass Reinforced Resin
- Weight: 550 kg / 1220 lbs
- Excavation Depth: 2.08m / 82"
- Inlet Invert: 1.88m / 74"
- Stainless Steel Construction
- ½ hp, 115 volt, single phase, high head effluent pump
- 0.080” stainless steel intake screen
- 2 gpm – 35 gpm at up to 225’ of head height.
For product information, prices and availability contact us today!
Nayadic M6-EV (left) replaces the need for the three traditional components (right)